- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- HYALURONIC BOOSTER BENEFITS
- HOW TO USE HYALURONIC BOOSTER
- TRANSFORMATIVE INGREDIENTS
Hyaluronic Booster is an invisible, deeply hydrating under-layer serum, with 4 targeted forms of Sodium Hyaluronate, each with unique properties, that build up to form a three-dimensional network to moisturize and hydrate skin.
Its water-like consistency is exceptionally powerful in bringing a visibly refined, healthy, calmed appearance - even with acne. Skin looks vibrant and new from brightening vitamin C, replenishing vitamin B5 and antioxidant-rich organic parsley extract.
After cleansing, apply booster evenly to face, neck and outer eye area. Use under any of your favorite serums and moisturizers, morning and night.
- 4 Forms of Hyaluronic Acid − target multiple layers of skin, forming a matrix that brings hydration and the appearance of plumped, bouncy skin.
- Vitamin C - Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate is a stable form of vitamin C that functions as an antioxidant to help skin preserve key substances needed to look younger and brighter.
- Pentylene glycol – a humectant that binds well to water, making it a good hydrating agent and solvent to aid penetration of other ingredients.
- Panthenol – (sometimes referred to as provitamin B5) a popular humectant in personal care products due to its ability to attract and hold moisture.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice − commonly used plant extract that has soothing properties, antioxidant qualities, and serves as a hydrating agent for skin due to its polysaccharide and sterol content.
- FHF Farmer-grown Parsley − contains vitamin C, vitamin K, antioxidants, beta-carotene and minerals to nourish skin
FREE shipping on orders over $99!
Products unopened may be returned within 7 days of after you receive your package. You may pay for return shipping.