Skin Script Mint Lip Hydrator
Skin Script Mint Lip Hydrator
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- MINT LIP HYDRATOR BENEFITS
- HOW TO USE MINT LIP HYDRATOR
- TRANSFORMATIVE INGREDIENTS
- FULL INGREDIENT LIST
This lip hydrator will really leave you mint-to-be! It'll soothe away the dryness and leave your lips feeling fresher than ever. Make your pout pop with a minty burst of hydration - you won't regret it!
This Mint Lip Hydrator is an easy to use lip treatment that will help lock in moisture while peppermint cools and stimulates the lips. Shea butter is soothing and supports the delicate tissue of the lips by slowing transepidermal water loss (TEWL). The mild mint flavor comes from peppermint oil. The slant tip applicator makes application a breeze!
** THIS PRODUCT IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR IN SPA PICK UP.**
Soothes irritated and chapped lips
Binds moisture to soften lips
Soothe and calms irritations
Protects from environmental damage
Improves the look of dry lips
- Glide a small amount onto lips to provide long-lasting moisture.
- Re-apply as needed.
- Shea Butter is ideal for dry and aging skin. Its unique fatty acid helps moisturize and retain the elasticity of the skin. It also helps protect the skin against the damaging effects of the sun (provides enhanced UV-B protection while repairing cellular degeneration.
- Squalane is a major component of human skin surface lipids (or oils). It helps keep skin soft and healthy, and its antioxidant capabilities help protect from harsh effects of the environment. It facilitates the permeation of the active ingredients and prevents the loss of water from the skin, improving skin appearance and health.
- Lactobacillus exhibits a mutualistic relationship with the human body, as it protects the host against potential invasions by pathogens, and in turn, the host provides a source of nutrients.
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax used in personal care products to help thicken formulations and improve stability, while also helping to retain moisture. Its emulsifying properties can assist with the mixing of water and oil ingredients, for improved evenness in products.
- Ethylcellulose is a derivative of cellulose. It is mainly used for thickeners in cosmetics.
- Isodecyl Neopentanoate is a synthetic ingredient that is used in cosmetics and personal care products as an emollient and skin conditioning agent.
- Peppermint is cooling and stimulating to the lips.
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Squalane, Octyldodecanol, Glyceryl Behenate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Ethyl Macadamiate, Silica, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Lactobacillus, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Ethylcellulose, Aqua (Water), Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Isostearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Dilinoleyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract
FREE shipping on orders over $99!
Products unopened may be returned within 7 days of after you receive your package. You may pay for return shipping.