Skin Script Tri-Peptide Eye Cream
Skin Script Tri-Peptide Eye Cream
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- TRI-PEPTIDE EYE CREAM BENEFITS
- HOW TO USE TRI-PEPTIDE EYE CREAM
- TRANSFORMATIVE INGREDIENTS
- FULL INGREDIENT LIST
Say bye-bye to tired eyes with Skin Script Tri-Peptide Eye Cream! Featuring a proprietary blend of three peptides and soothing ingredients, this eye cream is like a supercharged espresso for your skin. Just a few small dabs of this magic cream will help firm and reduce the appearance of wrinkles, leaving you looking bright-eyed and bushy-tailed!
The Tri-Peptide Eye Cream opens the eye zone for a refreshed, youthful appearance. It softens skin and firms the eye area, stimulates circulation and improves tissue strength while encouraging healthy cellular skin functions.
Lessens the appearance of wrinkles
Prevents water loss from the skin
Soothes and calms
- Use morning and evening as a nice hydrating eye product.
- To apply, pat lightly on the eye area and allow it to penetrate the skin.
- During a treatment, put the Peptide Eye Serum on first, gently pat it in, and then apply the Tri-Peptide Eye Cream on top of it.
- Squalane is a major component of human skin surface lipids (or oils). It helps keep skin soft and healthy, and its antioxidant capabilities help protect from the harsh effects of the environment. It facilitates the permeation of the active ingredients and prevents the loss of water from the skin, improving skin appearance and health.
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil replenishes and restores the skin with nourishing fatty and amino acids to increase moisture retention.
- Caffeine stimulates and promotes healthy detoxification.
- Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil contains gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), a type of omega-6 fatty acid that helps ease inflammation.
- Rose Canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Oil has high levels of essential fatty acids and natural retinoic acid content to aid in skin rejuvenation, hydrating, moisturizing, and nourishing. It also protects against photo damage.
- Olivem® (Cetearyl Olivate and Sorbitan Olivate) is a combination of fatty acids that restores and maintains the integrity of the skin barrier.
- Jojoba Seed Oil is an emollient plant oil that has healing qualities. It penetrates the stratum corneum rapidly to reduce water loss. It is quickly absorbed and is excellent for dry and mature skin.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Squalane, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Polysorbate 20, Cetearyl Olivate, Caffeine, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Rosa Canina Seed Oil, Alcohol, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Xanthan Gum, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Sorbitan Olivate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Perfluorodecalin, Gluconolactone, Tartaric Acid (L), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate (D-alpha), Pentylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Phytic Acid, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Oil, Benzoic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Lecithin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, BHT, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Glucose (D), Astaxanthin, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, Chrysin, Phenyl t-Butylnitrone (Spin Trap), Carrageenan
FREE shipping on orders over $99!
Products unopened may be returned within 7 days of after you receive your package. You may pay for return shipping.